A Camp No Counselors weekend is a three night, all-inclusive experience that typically costs in the range of $550 - $725 per person (depending how early you register, ticket type, and which camp location you select).
The registration cost includes:
- 3 nights of lodging accommodations
- All meals, snacks, s’mores and late night treats
- Open bar all weekend*
- Outrageous nightly theme parties
- Classic camp activities, including: water skiing, tubing, wakeboarding, slip 'n slide, archery, sailing, nature hikes, high ropes courses, dodge ball, ultimate frisbee, arts and crafts, basketball, tennis, volleyball, gaga, ping pong, capture the flag, swimming, fishing, climbing wall and of course: Color War! (Each camp location provides different activities so check out your desired location for an exact list)
* Breakfast includes Bloody Mary's and Mimosas. Lunch and dinner include beer and wine. Full open bar available from happy hour, the party, and through the end of the night. Alcohol is not served during activity periods for camper safety.