We understand that plans can change and sometimes, your dream of coming to camp may have to wait. First, check if you can come to another camp and simply ask to transfer your registration by following THESE STEPS.
If you are not able to come to another camp weekend and want to see if you are eligible for a refund, you are at the right place to find out! The refund amount, (if any) will depend on how close it is to your camp weekend when you make your refund request.
- Refund requests made within 48 hours of completing your registration will be eligible for a full refund.
- Refund requests made between 61+ days before the start of your registered camp weekend are eligible to receive an 85% refund.*
- Refund requests made between 31 - 60 days prior to the start of your registered camp weekend, are eligible to receive a 50% refund of your registration fee.
- Refund requests made within 30 days of your registered camp weekend will not be eligible for a refund.
If you registered for camp using a credit from a prior camp year (i.e. transferred your 2017 camp registration as a credit towards a 2018 camp), only the amount over what was originally paid will be eligible for a refund. So, if you paid $550 in 2017 and your camp ticket in 2018 was $650, only $100 will be eligible for a refund, and will be subject to the standard cancellation policy.^^
To request a refund, simply email your request to email@example.com, with the following information:
- Currently registered camp weekend or Order number
- Reason for refund
If you are requesting an exception**, please include documentation to be reviewed.
In the event of an unplanned emergency that conflicts with your attendance to camp, you may be eligible for a refund by providing official documentation/paperwork as proof of your inability to attend. Proof is required within 7 days of requesting a refund, and will not be accepted once the camp weekend has begun or passed.
Refunds or last minute transfers may be considered (for yourself and up to 1 person attending with you), with accompanying documentation/paperwork in the event of cancellation due to:
- Death, injury or illness of self, member of immediate family (mother, father or sibling), or one person attending camp with you
- Pregnancy, with recommendation for bed rest from physician
- Jury Duty
- Burglary, flood or fire at your residence that required emergency services, occurring within 48 hours of start of camp weekend
- Summons to appear in court as a witness, for which you were unaware of at the time of camp registration
- Requirement to post overseas as a member of the armed forces
Requested documentation may include:
- Doctor’s note/medical report
- Original invitation to jury duty
- Police report with crime reference number
- Original witness summons for court appearance
- Any reasonable evidence requested, pertaining to the unplanned emergency
*If you submitted a $100 Early Bird or Pre-Registration deposit, we will keep the non-refundable deposit in lieu of the cancellation fee, for requests that fall >2 days after registration and before 61 days of the camp start date. You will not be charged an additional cancellation fee.
^^The base registration fee that was transferred from a previous year, as a credit towards a future camp, is not eligible for refund.
**Please keep in mind that ALL cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee, including those that fall under an exception to the policy.
***Natural disasters (i.e. Tornados, Hurricanes, Floods, Earthquakes, etc) are not covered under the cancellation policy unless they directly cause cancellation of the camp weekend by Camp No Counselors or meet one of the covered exceptions above.