We understand that plans can change and sometimes, your dream of coming to camp may have to wait. First, check if you can come to another camp and simply ask to transfer your registration by following THESE STEPS.
If you are not able to come to another camp weekend and want to see if you are eligible for a refund, you are at the right place to find out! The refund amount, (if any) will depend on how close it is to your camp weekend when you make your refund request.
Refund requests made more than 60 days before the start of your registered camp weekend are eligible to receive a full refund, minus a $75 cancellation fee.^
Refund requests made between 31 - 60 days prior to the start of your registered camp weekend are eligible to receive a 50% refund of the paid registration fee.
Refund requests made within 30 days of your registered camp weekend will not be eligible for a refund.
To request a refund, simply email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information: Name, Currently registered camp weekend, and Reason for refund. If you are requesting an exception*, please include documentation to be reviewed.
In the event of an unplanned emergency that conflicts with your attendance to camp, you may be eligible for a refund by providing official documentation/paperwork as proof of your inability to attend. Proof is required within 7 days of requesting a refund, and will not be accepted once the camp weekend has begun or passed.
Refunds or last minute transfers may be considered (for yourself and up to 1 person attending with you), with accompanying documentation/paperwork in the event of cancellation due to:
- Death, injury or illness of self, member of immediate family (mother, father or sibling), or one person attending camp with you
- Pregnancy, with recommendation for bed rest from physician
- Jury Duty
- Burglary, flood or fire at your residence that required emergency services, occurring within 48 hours of start of camp weekend
- Summons to appear in court as a witness, for which you were unaware of at the time of camp registration
- Requirement to post overseas as a member of the armed forces
Requested documentation may include:
- Doctor’s note/medical report
- Original invitation to jury duty
- Police report with crime reference number
- Original witness summons for court appearance
- Any reasonable evidence requested, pertaining to the unplanned emergency
^If you submitted a $100 Early Bird or Pre-Registration deposit, you will not be charged an additional $75 cancellation fee. We will keep the non-refundable deposit as the cancellation fee.
*Please keep in mind that ALL cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee, including those that fall under an exception to the policy.
**Natural disasters (i.e. Tornados, Hurricanes, Floods, Earthquakes, etc) are not covered under the cancellation policy unless they directly cause cancellation of the camp weekend by Camp No Counselors or meet one of the covered exceptions above.